- At least two group members must be present at the library circulation desk to check out a group room key. Note: Room 1A can be used by an individual OR a group.
- At least one person in a group must have a student ID.
- Study rooms can be used for a maximum of 4 hours per day per group, with no renewals or additional room checkouts for other group members.
- Study rooms may be reserved up to 1 week in advance.
- Reservations require a valid UHCL email address.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes after start time. After that time, the reservation may be canceled.
- Rooms should not be unoccupied for extended lengths of time.
- Study room keys accrue a $5.00 fine per hour overdue.
- Attempts to circumvent the rules for study room use will result in a loss of study room privileges.
Click on the next to a room name to view additional details about the room.